Cancer scares the crap out of me. I’ve never had cancer, and want to protect myself from it as best as possible by making healthy choices in my life. Here is some interesting unofficial information I found on how to prevent and protect yourself from cancer. This information is not confirmed by a professional, or any reputable source and is strictly for informational purposes. Please consult a health professional prior to trying out any of the below. This information is the personal opinion and ideas of a few unknown individuals.
That being said, it definitely raises some interesting questions about how we take care of our health. Something that is often neglected in our society.
I’m not a big fan of bandaid fixes. I’m all about getting to the root of problems before they show symptoms. Prevention. Cause and effect. Remove the cause and the effect dissolves.
Here is some unofficial and interesting information worth reading. I will also post an alternate link in response to this post here (which argues that much of this information may not be true). So read both articles, and take from it what feels right for you.
PREVENT CANCER: Protect yourself by maintaining optimal health
- Everyone has cancer cells in the body. But they are only detected by modern machines when they reach a large enough quantity to be seen (in the billions).
- Cancer cells occur between 6 – 10 times in a persons lifetime.
- Strong immune systems destroy and prevent cancer cells and tumours.
- Cancer indicates nutritional deficiencies. This could be due to genetic, environmental, food, and lifestyle factors.
- Overcome nutritional deficiencies by changing your diet. Eat healthy, 4-5 times/day, and supplement often to strengthen your immune system.
- Chemotherapy poisons rapidly-growing cancer cells, as well as healthy cells. This could damage vital organs.
- Radiation destroys cancer cells, but also burns, scars, and damages healthy cells, tissues, and organs.
- Chemotherapy and radiation may reduce tumour size. But may not result in complete tumour destruction.
- Toxic burdens from chemo and rad therapy compromises or destroys the immune system. Which leads to getting other infections and complications.
- Starve cancer cells to dissolve them by avoiding the foods that cancer cells need to multiply.
- Sugar substitutes. NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc. (all made with Aspertame). Instead use small amounts of Manuka honey or molasses.
- Table salt. Contains chemicals to make it white in colour. Use sea salt instead.
- Milk. It causes the body to produce mucus in the gastrointestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. Substitute milk with something else like rice, almond, soy milk. This switch starves cancer cells.
- Acid based diet. Meat based diets are very acidic and full of stuff thats not good for you (growth hormones, antibiotics etc.). Meat is hard to digest, and often leaves undigested meat through your intestines, this becomes putrefied and leads to more toxic build up. Reducing or completely removing meat intake frees up more enzymes to help attack the protein walls that protect cancer cells. Once the walls are destroyed, your body fights the cancer directly.
- Caffeine. Coffee, tea, and chocolate. Sad but true. Very acidic.
- Tap & Distilled Water. Full of metals and acidity. Drink purified or filtered water instead.
- Supplement to build your immune system. (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) enable healthy cells to destroy cancer cells. Vitamin E will dispose of your dead cancer cells.
- A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts, and fruits, help put the body into an alkaline environment (this is the exact opposite of the acidic environment discussed above). Nothing bad can thrive in an alkaline (green) environment.
- Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes, used to nourish and grow healthy cells (within 15 minute of consuming!).
- Eat a few raw veggies 2 or 3 times a day. Protective enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C). So avoid over cooking veggies.
- Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help prevent cancer. Anger, un-forgiveness, and bitterness put the body into a stressful acidic state.
- Learn to develop a loving, and forgiving spirit. Relax, and enjoy life. Investigate spirituality and yoga to help strengthen you.
- Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment.
- Exercise daily.
- Breathe deeply. Get oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means of destroying cancer cells.
- No plastic containers in microwaves
- No water bottles in freezer
- No plastic wrap in microwave